Nonie Aznida : Gadis Berkaca Mata: Everything in one....

Friday, February 11, 2011

Everything in one....

Hey guys...
This story already long time but I still share this story..Although already more one week.I start with my brother's engagement day(Hafifi & Fieza) story first...He engaged to Felda Tunggal'sperson..Gugusan Adela only...The date is 4.February.2011...
Hafifi & Fieza....


Kak Fieza,Kak Imah n I....

After return my home,I take the picture of the dowry gifts but have someone will certainly become aware.it is said, he already engaged...Whereas,my brother already engaged..Not should be that....

Who's the uncle become aware??Cik is..Cik is
haha...


Another one,Saturday,5.2.2011...My eldest brother married at my place...Felda Kledang...Very joyful at this ceremony...cause first time...


That's all for now.....

Teruskan membaca post saya

No comments: