Nonie Aznida : Gadis Berkaca Mata: Oh no!!!Must do the course work.... :(

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh no!!!Must do the course work.... :(

Salam and Hye Guys...
I want share the story about course work...Do u make the course work for form 2??I started the course work KH for form 2 on last week....Oh no!!!the teacher gave example the design for the wood project...I don't know what I want choose and where the easy project...The most be down on is sketch the project(I don't like it!!!)...like do not want to do sketch.

So dizzy to think about the course work....




Just 2 choose what u want this project..(I don't want but forced what can I do??)

I not ready to make this project and not prepare the method to do this project...The things that I afraid including my friend is when make wood project..Afraid make the mistake to cut the wood and relate to the wood project...

I hope the wood project will become and get full marks...

That's all for now..


Teruskan membaca post saya

No comments: