Nonie Aznida : Gadis Berkaca Mata: Happy Birthday, Shaheera

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Shaheera


Salam and hye to my readers..
"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to .. Who ?" To my penpal friend from Singapore, Shaheera in 16 years old. Same with my age. Her birthday is 22 August.

1st time, I met her at Yishun New Town in 24 February, one day after my birthday. This year, I'm not made my birthday party. My birthday was going out anywhere. Go seeing !! 24February also had my relatives wedding in Chua Chu Kang. I'm feel excited to come over there.

Shaheera gave me a present. I don't know what I want to give her a present. I must reply back to her. I don't know how I send a present to her. I'm confuse. Come back to Singapore ? I think it's not a good time because I haven't enough money : RM change to Dollar SG. Dollar is more expensive. My passport is already expired. Must renew back. Arghh, stress. I wonder, I will come over to Singapore again.



That's a moment. Snapped a pics with her.
I will miss that.

Conclusion : I wish , I have more money to going there. I will travelling out there like Hanis Zalikha. Yes, I adore her ! :D


Teruskan membaca post saya

No comments: